10 July 2017

Nature

Hello Creatives!

Here I am with a new page using Sketch 308!!! I decided to pay a tribute to my garden which I have totally created with my sister-in-law! It used to be a jungle when we bought our house, and we managed to turn it into a heaven place.
I really like walking in it and observe birds and my flowers. Peonies are my favorites but I also like poppies.

Those are special to me. I like the shape of their petals. They look like lace....And to top it all, their color perfectly matches my Neon Summer sequins from Spiegelmomscraps... :-)


I really like taking picture of the variety of plants and flowers I managed to grow. I think I might even make an album totally dedicated to them!


Hope you enjoyed my page, 
Waiting for you now to create beauties using the July sketch!

Love from France,
Christine

3 comments: