16 April 2017

Go Fly a Kite... They Said by Nicole Doiron


It is reveal day for me here at the Creative Scrappers blog
 and I have a fun and bright page to share with you 
based on the April sketch challenge!



Here is a reminder of Sketch #305:


Our wonderful sponsor this month is The Cut Shoppe, and owner Ashley Horton 
was so kind as to donate a few cut files to each DT member.  
I chose the fun Go Fly a Kite set as I had just the pictures to scrap with it!  

I decided to have a little fun with the whole theme and title of my page.
Since the kite flying adventure turned out to be a fail, 
I decided to still snap pictures of it and fly the kite of imagination instead.


I added some stitching to the kite cutouts and got a little messy with sprays and paints.


I am still learning how to use my Silhouette so some of the images 
didn't cut as they should have, but I still think they turned out nice.


I decorated my page with several buttons and brads... 
and more handmade stitching.


And there you go!  I hope you enjoy and that you will take time 
to play along with us at Creative Scrappers using this wonderful sketch.

Make sure to share your creations with us on Instagram 
@CreativeScrappers using hashtag #creatingwithsketches.

If you want to see more of my creations, visit me HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment